Dieharder Test Failed with 256MB/512MB samples

bsr presspound at buckeye-access.com
Thu Oct 4 20:50:31 BST 2018

>2) there was a bug we fixed quite recently (the latest software release) on
>some devices that resulted in some stretches of bad data - make sure you are
>using that latest code, which flushes the output pool before you use the
device
>(this problem tended to make it fail badly, not slightly)
I buy the  OneRNG External V3.0 at september 2018, I think that is the lastest
code. Is it?

Victor,

Paul was referring to the latest software release not device fw.  Make sure you are using 3.6-1 release which can be found here:

http://www.moonbaseotago.com/onerng/index.html#linux

or still on github.