[onerng talk] Assistance and Access Bill 2018

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Fri Dec 7 01:29:05 GMT 2018

On Friday, 7 December 2018 2:24:08 PM NZDT bsr wrote:
> This amendment is a disgrace - the Assistance and Access Bill 2018 or as I
> like to refer to it the AssAccess bill passed today

I do kind of agree - as someone pointed out on twitter yesterday having the
govt coming to you personally and telling you you have to put a backdoor into
your code without being allowed to tell your coworkers or your boss is scary -
and then you have to get your backdoor to pass code review and QA ....

	Paul