NZ Open Source Awards 2016 - Best Open Source Software Project

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Wed Oct 26 02:52:10 BST 2016

Hi OneRNG fans, I'm pleased to inform you that Paul Campbell and
OneRNG was recognised last night in the NZ Open Source Awards 2016
category of Open Source Software Project -
http://nzosa.org.nz/categories/

As Paul says, "after all most good hardware projects are mostly software".

Our good friend and OneRNG mentor Peter Gutmann was also awarded the
University of Auckland's Department of Computer Science Clinton
Bedogni Prize for Open Systems at the same event.

There's also some crossover with our goals and that of the Arts
category finalist, https://julianoliver.com/output/public-patch

-jim