How to access raw data

andreas.livet andreas.livet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:05:11 GMT 2016

Hi,

I've just received my OneRNG key and it work well, thank you guys you did an awesome job.

I don't want to use it for cryptography but for personal research and wander how to access the raw data produced by the noise generator before it gets unbiased.

I can't find any documentation on this subject although you've mention that it could be possible in a talk.

Can you give me more information on this subject. Hope I don't need to change the firmware cause I bought a non programmable key :).

Also, I can't find the source on github for the Host software, where can we find them ?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Andréas