[onerng talk] Onerng v2 external at Moonbase Otago is out of stock

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Sun Feb 21 05:23:27 GMT 2016

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 05:32:56 kgabor79 wrote:
> I see that onerng v2 external boards are  out of stock at the Moonbase Otago
> shop now. What are the prospects of becoming available again?

probably not until April or May I'm afraid - unlike most products I can't just
fire up a manufacturing line, I need to personally be there in China to
program the firmware .... that means a trip which I wont be able to do until
then.

Unfortunately I misjudged the number of Internal vs. External parts I built
and was surprised when we ran out.

We still have internal parts and will build enough external parts to last a
couple of years

I'm sorry about running out of stock and thank you all for your patience

	Paul