[onerng talk] Boards for sale

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Thu Jun 4 22:50:28 BST 2015

On Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:01:38 jld wrote:
> I am a happy user of the initial hand-built kickstarter board and would like
> to get an additional board from the Shenzen run.  When do you anticipate
> these becoming available?  Are they in limited supply, or is there a hefty
> stock?

we have a hefty(ish) stock, as Jim says it's more a matter of getting the
whole store together - as many of you know I ended up in hospital after my
Shenzhen trip (Legionaires' Disease) I'm out now but I'm still a bit too slow
to get much done - please be patient while we get everything up and running

	Paul