[onerng talk] review of RNGs

ianG iang at iang.org
Tue Jul 7 00:22:47 BST 2015

Hi Bill,

as Jim mentioned, it ain't our site.  It's Philipp's!  I'm just posting
it on the hope that Paul might put Philipp on his Christmas list for a
couple of OneRNGs one day [0].

Passwords - yeah.  That debate rolls on.

iang

[0] I'm not sure whether there is a plural for TheOneTrueRNG, but a
beggar can plead literary licence as much as a rich man :)