OneRNG for Windows

AyrA gut.kevin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:34:16 BST 2015

OK, so I am able to compile a basic driver. Not that I have the slightest clue what to do from now on because I can't find a good example driver. All drivers seem to act upon events, but this driver (I assume) should constantly feed entropy into cng.sys.

But before I continue:

- Is there an actual demand for such a driver or would a service with TCP interface or named/anonymous pipes be enough?
- Can somebody offer a driver sign certificate? Cost is about 170 USD and up. I have a code sign certificate already but this is not enough.
- Can somebody assist in C++ development? In the end, drivers can corrupt your system and I do not want to mess it up, especially since I am not used to C and C++, only C#.
- License. What license to use? I would go for MIT or WTFPL.