[onerng talk] Firmware verification failed, on move to other system

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Mon Apr 20 01:00:13 BST 2015

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:45:39 James Cameron wrote:
> Your wait in onerng.sh was too short for my hardware.  Increased it to
> 3.5 seconds and it works fine.
> The dd is CPU intensive; lots of one byte reads.  My system has a lot
> of context switching by network applications, but a load average of
> only 0.10.

Excellent thanks, I'll try and spin a fix tonight - I can change the dd to do
bigger reads (just have to deal with the correct size mutiple)

I'd tweaked that delay to minimise startup, but on an idle machine ...

I'll spin a new version tonight and release it (if I can get all the tests
done)

	thanks

	Paul