[onerng talk] The world's (other) most secure TRNG

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Sun Oct 12 20:44:20 BST 2014

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 07:29:12 Bill Cox wrote:
> Thanks for the tips.  I made the changes you suggested, except the
> component restriction layer.  Is that just the tDocu layer were we draw the
> outline of the parts?

no I think you need to turn on the display for "tRestrict" and "bRestrict"
(and maybe tKeepout/bKeepout though I doubt they apply for your design)
before you run DRC

Also, if you haven't already, make sure you download the DRC file from your
expected tapeout target and use that for DRC before you go - that's really
important

	Paul