[onerng talk] Putting Inf Noise on Tindie in non-competitive way?

ianG iang at iang.org
Wed Oct 29 00:54:57 GMT 2014

On 28/10/2014 19:00 pm, Paul Campbell wrote:

> It's not for me to stop you - it would be nice if you waited until after xmas
> to give us a chance to get our kickstarter out of the way :-)

Hmmm...  thinks,,,  I wasn't going to push the issue, but if you're
using kickstarter to get to production, then perhaps I can help a
little.  I have a Java RNG suite which I finally kicked into a real
program over the weekend.

If I had a part to play with I could write the collector to extract form
it.  Are there still unclaimed parts from the prototype run?

iang

ps; that would also push me into distributing the code... hint hint.
pps; based on, indeed co-written with,
http://iang.org/ssl/hard_truths_hard_random_numbers.html