One more release

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Thu Nov 13 09:23:29 GMT 2014

I've pushed one more release - it's probably an important one to pick up if
you're using the default .deb or .rpm installs - turns out I wasn't disabling
echo on the device correctly, in a lot of cases eventually it would generate a
valid command string and reprogram itself ....

As an extra added bonus not having to process all that extra USB traffic
performance goes up by about 30% to ~500MBit/sec ... or alternately if you're
sucking data at a lower rate you get to stir more entropy into the local pool
- that 7.8 bits per byte quickly becomes 8 if you're not draining it at the
full rate

Again if you have an older unsigned board you'll have to disable the check by
editing /etc/onerng.conf

	Paul