[onerng talk] couple of hardware products ...

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Mon Mar 24 22:12:13 GMT 2014

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:54:22 Jim Cheetham wrote:
> Just been referred a couple of related project things, I haven't yet
> looked in detail :-
>
> http://cryptotronix.com/products/cryptocape/
> http://www.jtxp.org/tech/xr232usb_en.htm

the first one is for a beaglebone (a raspberry pi level single board linux box
that I've recenly become a bit of a fan of) the second is close to what I have
but doesn't look like a real product

Speaking of which I have a box of 20-odd OneRNGs ready to go to beta testers -
let me know if you want one (Peter I'll be at Kiwifoo if you are attending)

I'm off to China on Sunday so let me know soon so I can ship them

	Paul