[onerng talk] A quick note

David Eyers dme at cs.otago.ac.nz
Thu Mar 27 10:14:52 GMT 2014

Hi Paul, Jim and all,

On 27/03/2014, at 4:24 pm, Paul Campbell <paul at taniwha.com> wrote:
> Just a comment on the colour of the  beta units - I was testing a new reflow
> oven, the nice white boards came out a little beige (some more than others) ,

Surely just a de-whitening feature? ;-)

I'd love to have a tinker with a prototype unit, but teaching is still keeping me very busy at the moment (budget cuts certainly haven't helped). I can't justify the chance of depriving someone else the tinkering opportunities. Jim: at worst, do you mind if I pop over and look at the one you've borrowed, if Paul is away by that time?

Best wishes,
Dave