[chbot] WWOL for Android

rudy.kremers@123gaming.com rudy.kremers at racingworld.com
Thu Mar 21 03:36:03 GMT 2024

I have been using a free app called macrodroid.
This let's you configure a workflow that gets triggered from a large number of system events such as a timer or connectivity.

My use case was to wake at a certain time, take a photo, disable airplane mode, email the photo, enable airplane mode and go back to sleep.

Cheers,
Rudy