[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, 5 Idris Rd, 6:30pm, Monday 15 July 2024 report

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:40:06 BST 2024

Hi all,

The board I passed around was a CH32V307VCT6. Read all about it here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004350410929.html

There are a couple of discussions online, but not many. It's the cheapest
Ethernet-enabled device I could find (don't want wifi, thanks), so I'm
hoping I can get it to do something.

Andrew