[chbot] Looking for some translucent pipe stuff

Andrew Sands andrew at theatrix.org.nz
Mon Jan 15 20:41:28 GMT 2024

Hi all,

Forgot to ask at the meeting last night.

I'm after a short length (around 1 metre) of some translucent pipe, roughly 18 - 20mm OD and 14 - 17mm ID.

For a lighting project. Apparently in the US you can find Pex(?) plumbing pipe / tube that meets this criteria.

My Google search 'Foo' and general checking of the bigger hardware stores locally has not found anything that is suitable. Thoughts and suggestions are requested.

Thanks and regards,

Andrew Sands
(022)681 6655