[chbot] Anyone tried Embeetle?

Martin Towers tinytowers at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 3 05:49:48 BST 2024

I looked at the cartoons, they are entertaining, and I thought that
would be nice to have all dependencies of an Arduino project found and
brought home. Save me scrabbling through the maze of folders.
So I installed it and imported a sample arduino project and it did show
me the dependencies and I could look inside them and see the source
code with one click. Lovely.
But importing a real project, taken from Github, it is giving me the
runaround.
This is the latest twoddle:

ERROR filefunctions.copy() expects the destination not yet to exist
/home/martin/Embeetle/embeetle/rds_RADIO_THAT_WORKS/source/libraries/Wi
re/src/Wire.cpp
NoneType: None

Since that is a new folder I assume that it's already put that file in
there and forgot.

Please don't be tempted to get involved - I'm just showing you the view
from my side of the swamp.

Martin