[chbot] 3d resin printer service in chch

andrew dean nzandydean at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 01:15:43 BST 2023

Heya Guys,

I have several kids designing figurines in 3d but our prusa 3d printers aren’t up to the details.  I was looking into resin printers, but the health and safety and care needed around the machines makes me think we’d be better off finding somebody who owns a resin printer and wouldn’t mind putting through some minis now and then (we’d pay of course).

Any thoughts of somebody around who has a resin printer, knows how to use it well and would be willing to churn out some work periodically for some dosh?

Cheers,
-Andrew