[chbot] underwater robotics

Amy Cornelisen amy at ministryofinspiration.org
Mon Jun 5 23:47:11 BST 2023

I'm getting in touch to let you know about a fantastic STEM opportunity
happening in your region in 2023.  Aquabots is a science and technology
project for students from 7 years old and up.  Teams of three (or 4) build
an underwater robot, prepare a presentation about their learning journey
and complete some research on the theme for the year.

Aquabots fosters teamwork, communication, problem solving and persistence
alongside science, math and engineering skills.

Aquabots kits work well with a team of three and include everything to
build the ROV except tools and the battery.  The kits are $230 each.

Ministry of Inspiration currently has a buy one get one free offer though a
generous donation and we are offering FREE training.

Can you all please spread the news? The Christchurch regional competition
is 25 July at Jellie Park Pool and we'd also love to have some of you
enthusiasts help judge the event.

Cheers,

Amy Cornelisen

--
*"Inspiring young minds to be curious, to grow and to be challenged through
STEAMS learning"*