[chbot] The First Room-Temperature Ambient-Pressure Superconductor

Michael, eDIY Software mike at ediy.co.nz
Thu Jul 27 01:13:55 BST 2023

Thanks, that's very interesting..  Wow.. very keen to help with any project like this.

Looking at the process at the end of the document https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2307/2307.12008.pdf - the only difficult to get ingredient looks to be the Phosphorous powder?  Might have to make it from calcium phosphate.

I've got a decent amount of pure copper nano powder.  I can buy the Lead Monoxide and Lead Sulfate unless someone has any already?

Mike