[chbot] Filler for waterproofing temp sensors

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 06:08:23 BST 2023

I did the reverse. I didn't trust the potting, so I used silicone tubing
with a 6mm ID. The sensor and wire goes inside the tubing. The metal cap
containing the sensor pokes out a little from the end of the tube. The
inside of the tube is sealed against the outside of the cap, because the
tube is stretched a little, but you could put a cable tie or whipping knot
around it.

Andrew