[chbot] Filler for waterproofing temp sensors

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Fri Jul 21 05:47:01 BST 2023

Volker

Way back when I was fixing Wright Spa pools they had a similar device in
a stainless tube.

We simply used some thermal paste, bunged it into the stainless sleeve
and resqueezed the end and added a bit to heatshrink.

The stanless tube went into the filter housing and used a compression
gland to stop water escaping.

Mark B