[chbot] Filler for waterproofing temp sensors

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 05:46:07 BST 2023

I tried and tried with these and the I2C chips and water always found a way
in.
All the readily available options failed.
I suspect that potting material is the best bet.

Recent experience from some friends suggests that it is also the heating
and cooling pulling moisture down the wires.

My need is long gone, but I am interested to hear of your success please!