[chbot] Looking for MT3608 DC-DC Step Up Converter Booster Power Supply Module

Andrew Sands andrew at theatrix.org.nz
Sat Jul 15 01:11:01 BST 2023

Hi List Dwellers and others,

As the subject title indicates, I'm after one or more of these modules to complete a proff-of-concept project.
And as usual I thought I had some but don't and my Aliexpress order is on the never never.

Does anyone in the greater Christchurch area, have one or more of these I could beg, borrow, trade for caffiene or food that i could grab from them this weekend?

Or even a suitable DC-DC Step Up circuit I could bodge up using common components, need to 24V out from 9-12V input.

Thanks for reading, have a great day.

Andrew
(022)681-6655