[chbot] Geodesic Quonset

Simeon Pilgrim simeon.pilgrim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:57:03 GMT 2023

I watched a video where a guy that built one said, never again, because the
volume of space verse the surface is bad, the surface area for supplies is
rectangles cut into odd triangles, so is really wasteful, the angles are
really bad for weather sealing, not flat surface for solar water/power, and
poor performance in high wind or snow load.

But all those things aside, they look neat! Albeit, you cannot get much
furniture in them (the first point)

Also I don't see a link