[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, 5 Idris Rd, 6-30pm, Monday 20 Feb 2023

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:53:56 GMT 2023

Many thanks to all the comments and encouragement about my tunnel house
window opener.
I hadn't actually twigged that the diameter of the wire 'stacking'  wheels
was critical to their operation. Just total luck that the only material I
had to make the pulley centres was 25mm wide, the same as the tube used for
the windlass.
I've got a bit of tidying up to do on the polythene wheel spacers but I
expect to have the whole project completed by the end of the week ;)

Cheers