[chbot] May need help welding turbo water cooling feed pipe

Tokala tokalanz at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:01:29 GMT 2023

A quick google shows the pipes aren't too expensive if you can't fix it. I've imported parts for my Saab's before without issue.

My concern would be how the rest of the pipe is i.e. if it's rotted from the inside out in one location, there most probably be other parts not far away from doing the same, especially around any joins or curves.

Sent from Proton Mail mobile