[chbot] Random TV questions!

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:56:44 BST 2023

   1. I'm replacing the backlight LEDs on my old LG tv and will need a
   reasonably heat proof double sided tape to stick down the new strips. Any
   suggestions ?
   2. I'm working towards migrating functions from a media PC to my new
   Google TV. Does anyone know of an Android RSS reader that does text and not
   just videos (not sure what happened to the Simple in "Really Simple
   Syndication")
   3. Again with the new TV (a TCL with PlayStore restrictions) does anyone
   know how I make sideloaded apks appear - e.g.  I've installed Chrome OK and
   can run it but no icon anywhere - same goes for inoreader (a candidate for
   (2) above)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks