[chbot] Mobile phone battery replacement

Volker Kuhlmann list57 at top.geek.nz
Wed Sep 14 01:18:12 BST 2022

Can anyone recommend a mobile phone repair shop in Christchurch that
knows what they're doing?

My phone sometimes looses 30-40% charge when restarting, at times not
even starting on a 2% charge, when it showed 50% before reboot. It
doesn't always happen though. It's had 4 years of use. Motorola, repair
places for Apple or Samsung are easy to find. I'm thinking it's time for
a new battery.

I'm not really interested in a new phone because this one does
everything I need and a repair is still likely a fraction of the cost of
a new one.

Thanks,