[chbot] Jaycar's QC1938 100MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 8M Memory Depth

Mike Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Mon Sep 12 10:47:07 BST 2022

Hi all,

Jaycar have a new product - QC1938, a 100MHz scope with built in 10MHz
signal generator. Apart from the logo it is *exactly* like my like the
Hantek DSO2D10, which is about NZ$350 with free shipping on Bangood or
AliExpress, and less if you order during a sale.

The protocol decoding is pretty bad - completely unusable compared to a
$12 USB logic analyzer, but apart from that it works well.

If anybody is thinking of getting one, feel free to get hold of me.

Mike