[chbot] RS232 FILTER

Tokala tokalanz at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:42:03 BST 2022

Maybe look at RS485. It is less susceptible to noise as it uses the difference in the voltage over the cable e.i. it moves with the noise.

https://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/2019/12/06/what-is-rs485-and-its-difference-between-rs232/#:~:text=RS232%20is%20more%20than%20able,RS485%20transmits%20at%20100Kb%2Fs.

RS485 is the industry standard for low speed comms in noise environments.

Sent from Proton Mail mobile