[chbot] Any email guru's here?

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:15:15 GMT 2022

This could be an issue with xtra being a bit nutty with their spam settings. Perhaps uses with xtra will be able to disable, tone down or whitelist your sending email address(s)?

If you are seeking an alternative option for sending emails, I would highly recommend smtp2go.com. They have excellent support and an office in CHCH. They have a variety of options from free to paid depending on your email sending requirements. Well worth a look, I am positive they would be happy to discuss setting up and moving services to them (in the event you require assistance).

You could even test them out with a different sender address / domain to see if you like smtp2go services so you could make an informed decision.

Henri