[chbot] 4A Blade Fuse

Spencer Travers spencer.travers at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:10:25 BST 2022

Oddly enough it's a fuse in a PA amplifier with a 100V transformer output.
The fuse is PCB mounted and sits on the DC power rail after the rectifier
circuit.

Good point about tolerances. Unfortunately the venue this is installed in
had a fire in the past so I am reluctant to replace the fuse with something
different even if the risk is very low.

Spencer