[chbot] Nifty 7" screen with built in esp32 for $37

andrew dean nzandydean at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 23:36:31 GMT 2022

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004952726089.html

This is a pretty nifty little doodad.  It has a esp32-s3 wroom integrated with the control board with breakouts for uart/usb/extra pins.  It even has a little audio amp on the board with a speaker connector.  You can program with a usb3 connector and it comes with some sample code for Arduino… and I just noticed it has a sd card reader on board as well.

The touch screen version is more money, but I thought a 800x480 pixel tft screen that was easy to program was worthy of sharing even at twice the price.

I bought two.  If they haven’t been used up I’ll bring to the next meeting (if I haven’t ordered more)

Cheers!
-a