[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, 5 Idris Rd, 6:30pm, Monday 19 Dec 2022

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:52:40 GMT 2022

Thank you David for the quiz, and thank you for my prize!

If anyone is interested in building a Hadley telescope (I know someone is!)
here's a link to the original design:
https://www.printables.com/model/224383-astronomical-telescope-hadley-an-easy-assembly-hig

And here's the "official" metric remix which I used:
https://www.printables.com/model/268580-hadley-telescope-remix-metric-mods-more

I bought the mirror, eyepieces, and M4 hardware from AliExpress. I bought
the 1-metre 12mm aluminium tubes from Mitre 10. I sliced the supplied STL
files with Cura and printed them with a 0.6mm nozzle using eSun PLA+ on my
Ender 3.

It's raining tonight, so still no stargazing.

Merry Christmas all,

Andrew