[chbot] Molten Media

rudy.kremers@123gaming.com rudy.kremers at racingworld.com
Fri Dec 2 19:28:16 GMT 2022

Hello everyone.

Molten Media Trust has decided to downsize its premises as we were paying too many $ to store junk.
We were on track to move to a smaller building but the new landlord has pulled out and now it looks like we will be homeless for awhile while we try to look for alternative accommodation.

If anyone knows of any buildings for lease or 'lease to buy' that would suit us or if you have some temporary storage, please let me know.

We have to vacate the current building by the end of this month so if anyone is willing to lend a hand with our move, that would be awesome.

Cheers,
Rudy
ph 0274798052