[chbot] DHCP questions

Paul Davey plmdvy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:35:22 BST 2022

Hi Robin,

What does your network look like?

The key thing to know about VLANs on managed switches is that they are
the method used for separating your physical network into multiple
logical layer 2 networks, so two separate VLANs behave mostly as if
they are separate switches, and unless you have routing rules set up
things cannot communicate between them.