[chbot] Anyone got a spare ATA such as an SPA112 or SPA122

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 00:04:49 BST 2022

The SPA112 original I have uses DHCP on its rj45 i/f. Looks like the spa122
with the 'internet' and 'ethernet' ports has DHCP on the 'internet' port
and the fixed 192.168.15.1 on the 'ethernet' port. (so the documentation is
half right!!)
I'm all up and running now but it looks like the provisioning script 2talk
use for the spa1xx series is a bit borked as it's supposed to set the admin
password but it seems to have changed everything so I no longer have access
via the web interface.
In due course I'll default it again and set it up manually so I can keep
admin access