[chbot] Wireless Headset Recommendations

Paul Davey plmdvy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:11:05 BST 2022

Hi Robin,

I have an Arctis 7 headset and it seems quite alright as a wireless
headset, it seems the main differences with the Arctis 1 Wireless are
that the headband is not the elastic strap suspension style, a few
features from the Arctis 7 are missing, the mic is detachable, and the
USB dongle is USB-C and smaller.

(The Arctis 7 has some features such as appearing as 2 separate audio
outputs with a mixing control on the headset which allows you to use
one for the voice call software and the other for the usual computer
audio and allow adjusting the relative mix between them without
fiddling with audio settings)

Hope this helped at all.

- Paul