[chbot] Github (was: FSM code as requested.)

Richard Jones richardandjanenz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 08:26:58 BST 2022

I found this graphic helpful when it comes to understanding github:
https://www.pngwing.com/en/free-png-sazxf
I have a nicer version of it, but at 105k I can't post it to the list. I'm
happy to email it to anyone who asks.

This github repo is amusing, though I have not tried it:
https://github.com/avinassh/rockstar

Richard