[chbot] Flashing LED

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:24:02 BST 2021

I looked at the flashing LEDs but none seemed likely to be visible in
bright sunlight, especially when it's down by the steering wheel, not the
best place to notice it when avoiding the flower beds.
This is why I was looking at driving a 45000mcd white Cree LED with a
unijuction (or maybe the equivalent PNP/NPN pair)