[chbot] Cat 6A cable in Christchurch

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 00:35:28 BST 2021

You could call Computer Dynamics. If you don't have an account it might be
hard to just give them money, but maybe not impossible. I understand the
difference between wholesale and retail, but still, a sale is a sale.
Alternatively,
they might be able to tell you who else re-sells their gear. Or if you know
someone with an account they could order it with instructions for cash sale
and pickup (by you).

How much cable do you want? I have a reel of blue Cat6 (not Cat6A) with
quite a lot left on it. It is the solid-core building wire, which is
presumably what you are looking for. I could bring it on Monday?

Andrew