[chbot] loan request of thermal imaging camera

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 13 04:13:54 BST 2021

Hello Robotics Group,

Roger Corbett, ZL3RC would like to borrow one, which is a bit of a
big-ask from a stranger.

I know him very slightly; in my opinion he is of good-blood, but I don't
have any contact details.

Any generous folks out there ? if so, please reply to the-most-splendid
Dave Brown (below).

- Mark

PS Next meeting is just a week away.