[chbot] My Vaccine Pass QR code - too small to read?

Robin Gilks gb7ipd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 05:13:53 GMT 2021

Has anyone else downloaded their pass? Got mine but after printing the QR
code is only about 23mm square and it's a much higher density than say the
scan posters that shops have. As far as I can see it would need to be at
least 200mm square for the code to be read, as the size of the elements of
the code are of the same order as the pixel density of my laser printer.

Even 500% mag on a pdf reader and my phone (iPhoneX) can't decode it.

Looks like a fail to me!

--
Robin Gilks