[chbot] Oxygen Concentrator - Zeolite Molecular Sieve

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Sat May 15 09:35:59 BST 2021

No direct experience, but a couple of ideas:
- home medical equipment stores that sell oxygen concentrators?
- maybe one or the other of these hospital & medical equipment and materials vendors?
- Dynamic Controls belong to Invacare, who are making oxygen concentrators, but I am not sure
how much Dynamic were or are involved in that particular kind of thing, seeing their core
business is about mobility vehicles etc.

Kind regards,

Helmut.