[chbot] Recommendations for fibre in CHCH

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 4 23:54:44 GMT 2021

Thanks.

I assume you mean that the fibre is run as far as the nearest as Enable
road-side cabinet ?

I assume that enable owns all of the CHCH fibre infrastructure which is
then rented out as a dark-service, and Chorus terminate the Central
Office end with the customers chosen supplier ??

The customer then rents service from their ISP, who in tun rents
dark-fibre from Enable. Is that all correct ??

-Mark