[chbot] Quad chock fish challenge

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jul 23 22:48:56 BST 2021

Hi Martin,

Interesting. I have seen the 33 ohm pad value mentioned in some load-cell manufacturer data (found this morning).

Wallace,

Evil intent? Most interested to know what that might be !!

I will keep poking when time permits; the network is more complex than anticipated, and I have found some interesting reading on the subject.

At the end of the day, the activity is purely academic; quite an interesting puzzle.

Thanks.

Mark