[chbot] VFD with Chocolate fish.

Volker Kuhlmann list57 at top.geek.nz
Thu Jul 1 07:34:33 BST 2021

> I would guess that a wire is missing between the third un-attached
> rectifier input and neutral. Stick a fuse in this circuit if you
> plan to add a wire.

I like the light bulb idea.
(What does one do once those photon generators are phased out
completely?)

Has anyone asked about or thought of or inspected the electrical
isolation between the lines and the user controls? That's where you
might really need that change of underwear... Don't say you got a test
certificate from an independent laboratory.

Under the desk is a good place when plugging things in.
Mark forgot to list safety glasses. Safety sun glasses might be wise
too. Just don't put your fingers anywhere with the sunglasses on.