[chbot] Insulation Tester

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:00:27 GMT 2021

I'm no expert although I was told the import aspect of insulation testing
is the duration of the reading - a reading should be at least 1minute, up
to 10 minutes for large equipment... and the resistance should always
increase. The Megger manual (
https://www.instrumart.com/assets/Megger-Guide-to-Insulation-Testing.pdf
page 15)  suggests sampling at the 60 second and 30 second marks and using
the ratio.
/s